Date(s) - May 24
6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
On May 24, 2018, Eno will hold its 26th annual Leadership Dinner in Washington DC. The dinner is the culmination of Eno’s Future Leaders Development Conference (LDC). The conference gives 20 of the nation’s top graduate students in transportation a first-hand look at how national transportation policies are developed. Students apply to the program early in the year, and those selected as “Eno Fellows” come to DC for a week of meetings with federal officials and leaders of business and non-profit organizations.
This year Eno will honor 3 individuals with the Lifetime Achievement Award, the Wilbur S. Smith Friend of Eno Award, and the Eno Thought Leader Award.
[Registration link coming soon]
PAST LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD WINNERS:
- Mortimer Downey, Former Deputy Secretary & Chief Operating Officer of the U.S. Department of Transportation
- Jane Chmielinski, Former Chief Operating Officer of the Americas for AECOM
- David Goode, Former President, Chairman and CEO of Norfolk Southern
- Norman Mineta, Former U.S. Secretary of Transportation
- William Millar, Former President of the American Public Transportation Association
- Fred Salvucci, Former Massachusetts Secretary of Transportation
- Peter Stangl, Former Chairman and CEO of the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Jane Garvey, Former Federal Aviation Administration Administrator
NOTABLE ENO LDC ALUMNI
- Mr. Greg Cohen, President and CEO, American Highway Users Alliance (Class of 1999)
- Ms. Trish Hendren, Executive Director, I-95 Corridor Coalition (Class of 1999)
- Mr. Tom O’Brien, Executive Director, Center for International Trade and Transportation, California State University Long Beach (Class of 2000)
- Mr. Robert Ritter, Office of Safety, Federal Highway Administration, US Department of Transportation (Class of 1998)
Missed last year’s dinner? Check out a recap of the dinner and the week’s activities here.
Reception and Dinner
May 24, 2018
Location: Renaissance Washington DC Hotel Downtown, 999 9th Street NW Washington, DC 20001
Interested in learning more? Visit the LDC conference page here.
Interested in sponsoring the Eno Leadership Awards dinner? Download the sponsorship packet here:
Questions? Contact Karen Price, Eno Director of Development and Strategic Partnerships, at email@example.com or 202-879-4706.