Date(s) - Jan 26
On January 26, 2017 Eno will convene the second Capital Convergence conference. Last year’s CapCon focused on the potential of new innovations in mobility. Next we will focus on specific and tangible applications and how these advances are being implemented by cities and states often in partnership with the private sector. CapCon will draw on real-world applications from metropolitan Washington and across the country.
Capital Convergence will be held at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center and will feature (among other topics) interactive panels about:
- How to create innovative partnerships between agencies and tech firms?
- What are the newest technology and freight innovations?
- How are regions developing smart regulations and interagency partnerships?
- How should governments be responding to self driving cars?
- What policies are needed to ensure sustainability and equity with transportation technologies?
Event highlights will include transportation technology demonstrations, an exciting keynote address, and a networking reception held during the Washington Auto Show’s Sneak Peak.