FY 2019 USDOT Appropriations Conference Agreement (Jan. 17 2019) Tables
January 18, 2019 | ENO CENTER FOR TRANSPORTATION
This document contains the following tables summarizing the fiscal 2019 transportation conference agreement filed in the House as H.R. 648 on January 17, 2019:
- Account-level table.
- Major discretionary accounts over $500 million.
- Comparison of appropriations to FAST Act authorization levels.
- General fund supplements for contract authority programs (corrected 1-21-19 for low-no number).
- Bill-wide 302(b) budget allocation breakdown.
- FAA sub-account detail.
- FTA Capital Investment Grant breakdown.
- BUILD (TIGER) grant breakdown.
- General provisions.