Founded in 2008, the Center for Transportation Leadership (CTL) houses Eno’s training, workforce development, and organizational development activities. CTL is the premier training and education resource for the U.S. transportation industry. The work of CTL is centered on understanding the transportation workforce, identifying emerging talent, encouraging the next generation of leaders, and developing quality educational opportunities. CTL connects people and ideas to enhance cross-industry knowledge, strengthen organizations, and inspire transportation professionals.
The Center for Transportation Leadership offers the following services:
- Training courses. We offer courses and seminars that enhance knowledge across the career span – from emerging professionals to mid-managers, senior leadership, and boards of directors. Click here to see our current course list.
- Workforce Research. Understanding the transportation workforce is key to a thriving industry. As a mode-neutral, independent organization, CTL is able to objectively research and report on workforce-related issues. Many research efforts are conducted in-house, but CTL also pursues sponsored research work. We may be interested in joining your proposal team as a subject matter expert or lead on dissemination tasks. Contact us for resumes or previous project descriptions.
- Development of Courses and Programs. CTL partners with experts from around the country to design and deliver training opportunities. Most courses are offered to the public through Eno for a tuition fee. However, our staff can develop a custom course for your agency or group. If you have an idea for a course, let us know!
- Consultation and Commentary. Eno’s wide network of supporters can be tapped for advice on workforce issues or organizational problems. CTL staff produce workforce-related content for all of Eno’s media outlets. Staff are available to speak at your conference or event, or comment on the issue to journalists.
- Organizational Research. CTL is interested in developing organizations as well as people. The structure and operation of public agencies is key to efficient program delivery. CTL and Eno staff are well-versed in the complexities of the transportation industry, and are available to advise senior leadership teams through strategic planning efforts, team evaluations, reorganizations, or mergers.
Industry and Federal partners include:
American Public Transportation Association (APTA), National Transportation Institute (NTI), American Association of Highway and Transportation Professionals (AASHTO), International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association (IBTTA), Federal Transit Administration (FTA), Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), Transportation Cooperative Research Program (TCRP), Airport Cooperative Research Program (ACRP), and Conference of Minority Transportation Officials (COMTO).
For in-person courses, a full refund will be made if written cancellation is received by the Eno Center for Transportation more than 60 days prior to the start of the program. If written cancellation is received more than 30 days but less than 60 days prior to the conference, a 50% refund of tuition fees paid will be made). No refunds will be given for cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the program.
For online courses, no refunds will be given.
In lieu of a full or partial refund, students may apply their tuition payment to a future offering of the same course offered within one year. Enrollment in future courses will be made on a space-available basis. If Eno must cancel the course, full refunds will be given by check.
For more information on Eno Center for Transportation Leadership cancellation policies, contact Alex Bond, Director of the Center for Transportation Leadership, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-879-4714.