The Eno Center for Transportation (Eno) is an independent, non-partisan think-tank that promotes policy innovation and leads professional development in the transportation industry. Our mission is to shape public debate on critical multimodal transportation issues and builds an innovative network of transportation professionals. The leader in its field for nearly a century, Eno provides government and industry leaders with timely research and an independent voice on policy issues. Our core values are: objectivity, integrity, independence, quality, and relevance. Eno publishes rigorous, objective analyses on the problems facing transportation and provides ideas for and a clear path toward possible solutions. Through its professional development programs, Eno cultivates creative and visionary leadership by giving public and private transportation leaders the tools and training they need to succeed together. Since its inception, Eno has instructed over 3,500 transportation professionals. Eno can look back on a long and proud history as a thought-leader in national transportation policy with a strong training and leadership program. We enjoy a truly unique position as the hub of a network of transportation industry leaders with a smart and dedicated staff and a solid reputation for credible, independent, and impactful work.
Program Assistant Intern – Position Overview
Eno is seeking a Program Assistant Intern to join its team. The Program Assistant Intern will report to the Director of Development and Strategic Partnerships.
Responsibilities can include, but aren’t limited to:
Professional Development Program Support
- Produce materials for professional development programs
- Manage pre-course assessment process, including attendee assessment
- Format and assemble materials
- Event management and support
- Update alumni information in CRM database
- Collect program applications and maintain participant database
- Manage student assessment process and schedule coaching sessions
- Proofreading and editing Eno publications and documents
Administrative and Development Support
- Researching funding prospects (including new foundations, individuals and corporations)
- Taking notes at internal meetings
- Attending public meetings in the Washington, D.C., area and writing event summaries
- Data entry related to adding and maintaining accurate constituent information
- Organizational and planning assistance with meetings and special events
- Prepare briefing memos for use by leadership and external audiences
- Help fix broken links and edits on the website
- Other duties as assigned
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented individuals with superior written, verbal and organizational skills.
- Dependability, flexibility, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office essential; database software experience desirable
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent follow up skills
- Collaborative team player
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Program Assistant Intern.”